|Job Location||Phoenix, AZ, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
Candidate must be familiar concepts of Federated Single Sign On.
Candidate must be able to effectively communicate security strategy both verbally and by writing solutions architecture specifications.
• In depth knowledge and Working experience in
o Delegated authentication patterns
o PKI Certificate
o SSO / UIDP interceptors
o Active Directory / LDAP
- Ability to make sound security architecture decisions
- Experience with Spring Acegi Security Framework
- Candidate must have implemented Web Single Sign On using RSA - Access Manager or IBM Tivioli Access Manager.
- Candidate must have hands on experience securing enterprise applications using Active Directory or other LDAP server.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
Ideal candidate has integrated Federated Single Sign On with Salesforce.com.
SOA Gateway pattern (especially experience in IBM Datapower)
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||December 31, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 50 per hour to 65 per hour ; Annual: 80 K per year to 90 K per year|
|Provide leadership with concepts of Federated Single Sign On. Communicate security strategy both verbally and by writing solutions architecture specifications.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.