|Strategic Planner and Analyst|
|Job Location||Jersey City, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||September 5, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 110 per hour to 135 per hour ;|
- Responsible for working with Client's Technical and Operational leadership to confirm impacted processes and systems
- Responsible for developing documentation / matrix of dependencies that exist between technologies and processes
- Responsible for eliciting and assisting Client document deliverables that will be required through Client's technology portfolio and operations in order to meet OCC and industry symbology requirements.
- Responsible for providing advice on street wide testing approach, schedules, and industry certifications.
- Responsible for assisting Client Operations Implementation Manager (OIM) in planning and executing the activities relating to street wide testing.
- Responsible for developing strategic approach and high level schedule of deliverables that considers the technical delivery dependencies, operational assumptions, street wide testing, and internal QA.
- Responsible for elaborating on high level schedule into a detailed work plan that incorporates all aspects of the testing initiative.
- Responsible for helping to manage the execution of the project plan (and schedule) and perform standard project management activities (i.e. risk management, schedule management, resource management, status reporting, etc.).
- Responsible for providing guidance, advice, and risk management approaches regarding industry events, requirements, and industry certifications relating to Options Symbology.
- Responsible for assisting Client OIM in planning and execution of activities relating to industry street wide testing.
- Responsible for exploring alternate plans and options in anticipation of delayed testing schedules.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.