|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
SSIS, SSRS, OOP, OOAD.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||July 25, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 60 per hour to 70 per hour ; Annual: 95 K per year to 105 K per year|
- Responsible for new development/system enhancements on the Investment - Management Platform to various downstream systems.
- Responsible for working independently on assigned tasks and also collaborate with other team members to work on the same project.
- Responsible for the tier 2 production support to be able to troubleshoot any issues promptly and come up with resolution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for making key design and architecture decisions.
- Responsible for assisting in development, integration and deployment.
- Responsible for at least 2 large scale implementations with Geneva.
- Responsible for being a subject matter expert, experience in working as a Geneva consultant along with development teams.
|- Senior level experienced Candidate who can assist in the integration and development efforts for Paladyne (Security Master) and Advent Geneva. - Candidate should ideally have prior experience working with a Trading System or a Portfolio AccountingSecurity Management space. Preference for prior Advent Geneva Knowledge or any other accounting package experience. - Should be willing to learn and contribute in a very past faced environment. - Developed set of ETL tools ransformers to move Security / position / trade and related information between various components of a Trading Platform. - Experience or exposure to a Trading environment: Charles River, EZ Castle - Familiar with various instrument classes, P&L and other accounting concepts. - Problem solving skills - Effective communication skills - Proactive, team player|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.