|SQL Server Developer|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||September 7, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 75 per hour to 85 per hour ; Annual: 100 K per year to 110 K per year|
- Responsible for analyzing business and technical requirements, as well as logical data model to understand the detailed data management requirements.
- Responsible for designing, documenting and building physical database environments from table, column, index and view definitions to storage requirements and drive spacing and growth accommodations.
- Responsible for designing and documenting data security and asset protection techniques that meet business requirements
- Responsible for working with data analysts to identify, design and implement solutions for extraction and integration of data to and from databases and data marts for the purposes of reporting, decision support and analysis.
- Responsible for developing scripts for the creation of the physical database schema(s), data security and protection, and archiving data.
- Responsible for designing, managing, monitoring and administerinf database and system performance.
- Responsible for optimization and tuning of data loads, extractions and recommending appropriate procedure, query or package changes and optimization to ensure and improve system performance and reliability.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.