|Sr. Business Objects|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Other Required Skills||Data Warehouse|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||DB2|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||September 27, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 75 per hour to 85 per hour ; Annual: 100 K per year to 105 K per year|
- Strong hands-on development experience working with Business Object XI R2.
- Proficient in analyzing data and reporting requirements for the design of BO Universes and underlying database structures.
- Strong command in Business Objects architecture, BO SDK Development experience and related 3-party software technologies.
- Excellent hands-on proficiency with Oracle SQL, SQL Server.
- Must have excellent business analysis skills, able to interact with business staff to derive and interpret business needs (Critical).
- Must have strong communication skills and a proficiency for detailed documentation.
- Must have excellent understanding of ETL processes and data conversion methods. Experience with oracle CDC process is a big plus.
- Proficient in understanding and reviewing ETL workflows, Data Warehousing architecture & design, exposure to data modeling is a Plus.
- Should be capable of wearing multiple hats, balance multiple tasks at hand. High level flexibility is required to be able to quickly adapt to management directions, to address any ongoing or changing business needs.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.