|Job Location||Edison, NJ, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills||CSS, AJAX, XSLT|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||December 30, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 95 K per year to 105 K per year|
- Responsible for the overall design and implementation of major portions of a subsystem/application.
- Responsible for writing large sections of technical specifications, generating innovative approaches and solutions to problems.
- Provide detailed design, coding, and testing of software modules with limited direction from Development Manager.
- Estimate, plan, and prioritize development work within domain, track and report on task progress, meet predetermined schedules and mandated deadlines and identify required adjustments.
- Work independently on complex tasks.
- Manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Guide, direct and teach less-experienced staff members in a mentor-type relationship.
- Produce well-written technical documentation.
- Work within a structured development environment that includes design and code reviews, version control, automated unit testing, and automated builds.
- Follow a defined product development process.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.