|Oracle Programmer / Sr. Analyst|
|Job Location||Lancing, MI, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||October 13, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 65 per hour to 75 per hour ; Annual: 95 K per year to 105 K per year|
The person in this position will support the existing client/server system and the processes which surround the system. Additionally, the person in this position will function as part of a development team with responsibility for gathering and documenting business requirements. Also, the development of a new Oracle RDBMS will be the responsibility of this person.
Assist DIT DLEG Agency Services staff with day-to-day issues related to the support of the current Corporations Division Oracle application. Also, function as part of the project team responsible for the development of a new system for use by users at the Bureau of Commercial Services/Corporations Division, and the public.
Currently the employees of the Bureau of Commercial Services/Corporations Division use an Oracle client/server system which is in break fix mode only as the project team works on development of a new J2EE/web based replacement Oracle system.
1. Creation, modification and testing of PL/SQL scripts to query and retrieve data from the existing Corporations Oracle database.
2. Troubleshooting problems with the existing Corporations Oracle client/server system using the Oracle Development tools including Oracle Reports Developer version 6i and Oracle Forms Developer version 6i and Oracle Designer version 6i .
3. Modifying the existing Corporations Oracle database and Corporations Oracle systems as needed and directed by system users to assure compliance with changes in Legislation.
4. Participate with team members, using fundamental principles, theories, techniques and methodologies of data processing to gather and analyze facts, define problems and devise solutions.
5. Establish and maintain effective relationships with system users and team members.
6. Assist in and conduct client interviews to gather and document system requirements and software specifications for DLEG/Corporation rewrite project.
7. Use Oracle APEX to design screen prototypes and document software specifications.
8. Design a relational database management system (RDBMS) which satisfies the documented business requirements.
9. Working as part of the project team using project management methodology, create and document data conversion routines which insert data from the existing Oracle system into the newly created database(s).
10. Document all developed processes, also perform transfer of knowledge to other team members.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.