|Data Warehouse - Senior level|
|Job Location||St. Louis, MO, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||February 23, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 95 K per year to 105 K per year|
Senior Level - at least 5years experience in the specified skill set:
· Installation, upgrade and maintenance of Oracle Database systems.
· Provide database services and consulting to the design and implementation teams utilizing Oracle Database technology.
· Analyze, develop and maintain data architectures and process models within the Database support team.
· Database performance monitoring and tuning.
· Oracle database backup and recovery administration.
· Evaluation and design of interfaces between Oracle Databases and external systems.
· Migration of database application programs, changes, and objects into production.
· Cutover implementation support.
· Database configuration administration.
· Provide emergency support 7 days x 24 hours for Oracle Databases.
This position will require the ability to work with other infrastructure teams to design and implement database related projects.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.