|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills||
JMS, JDBC, Servlet, EJB, Multi-threaded programming, Spring,
FIX protocol, GUI frameworks, Swing GUI/Webstart, Maven/Ant/JUnit/EasyMock.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||February 18, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 100 K per year to 105 K per year|
As part of an ongoing programme of change, the role will be to work in a number of areas, including:
• Development of the algorithmic trading subsection of SKE (mainly front end and order routing).
• Build out of exchange connectivity from base connectivity through to audit trails / other compliance measures.
• Ongoing new features development in existing exchange connectivity.
• Strong Java experience.
• Strong enterprise Java experience (JMS/JDBC required; Servlet/EJB desirable).
• Strong experience developing in a real-time, high performance, transactional environment.
• Multi-threaded programming experience.
• Knowledge and experience in Dependency Injection techniques and tools (eg Spring Framework).
• Oracle 9i development experience.
• Team player with good interpersonal/communication skills.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.