|Business Objects With Oracle Exp|
|Job Location||Stamford, CT, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||March 11, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 95 K per year to 105 K per year|
- 7-8 years overall IT development and/or software implementation experience.
- 4+ years Business Objects Experience with 2+ years on XI (Designer, Desktop Intelligence, CMC, CMS, Webi, Scheduler, Import wizard, Report Conversion tool, Scheduler, Publisher, SDK, VBA script, Xcelsius).
- 2+ years of data warehousing, Oracle pl/sql development and performance tuning experience.
- Experience contributing to the implementation of large-scale change projects in major organizations.
- Experience implementing and working with large-scale reporting solutions with Business Objects.
- Strong communication skills (including presentations and frequent interaction with technical colleagues and business users).
- Ability to work in dynamic team-oriented environment.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.