|SQL Server Developer|
|Job Location||Stamford, CT, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills||Experience of developing complex OLAP solutions using SQL Server Analysis Server.|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||December 6, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 115 K per year to 125 K per year|
The role is within the Fixed Income Rates & Currencies (FICC) IT group, specifically within the Structured Products Broil group in the Desktop Applications team.
- The Broil team is responsible for development of pricing and risk management tools for exotic and structured derivatives products.
- The development team is organized into: Desk Development, where developers work closely with the business delivering tactical solutions often based in Excel; Desktop Applications, working on strategic front-office applications; and Services, covering data access services, databases and large distributed compute grids.
- The team works closely with the traders, quantitative analysts, product controllers and other technology streams.
- Development is heavily business driven, and the team must balance stability and quality with a demanding schedule of functional change to meet business needs.
- The successful candidate will work within the Data Warehouse development team, charged with developing the next generation of end user reporting tools for the Broil platform.
- The applications are being developed entirely in SQL Server and C#, and the successful candidate will have considerable first-hand experience of developing complex OLAP solutions using SQL Server Analysis Server.
- Expected to own the design and documentation of components for which they are responsible, and follow the teamís development processes and standards, contributing to their evolution.
- Knowledge of Interest Rate or Credit Derivatives business is desirable.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.