|Business Objectives Administrator|
|Job Location||Pittsburgh, PA, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||CMS, CMC, WCA, InfoView, Client Tools, Xcelsius, Business Intelligence, Firewalls.|
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
• Competent in developing Universes, WebI/DeskI/Crystal reports, webi and Xcelsius Dashboards
• Solid understanding of databases (Oracle), strong SQL/PLSQL, proficiency in troubleshooting and performance tuning of different database connectivity to the BO XI application server
• Informatica ETL skills & UC-4 scheduling.
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||October 9, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 62 per hour to 72 per hour ; Annual: 97 K per year to 107 K per year|
Business Objective Administration in custom and secured environment on both Unix & Windows platform (Solaris/AIX);
• Solid understanding and working knowledge of Business Objective multi-tier environment (Client, Intelligence, Application, Processing, Data), their role, dependency and communication process in Business Objective architecture.
• In depth knowledge of distributed installation for BO XI components: CMS, CMC, WCA, InfoView, Client Tools, and Xcelsius.
• Executed BO Ahdmin activites like hardware and software configuration, Sizing, capacity planning, Scaling, installation, applying patches, parameters tuning according to the business requirements, backup-and-recovery planning and execution, installation roll-back, user and objects migration, maintenance, technical support, security, and troubleshooting.
• Proven experience in designing and building user security groups and folder structure with the respect to its inherent behavior; worked in BO multi-server and variable secured environment.
• Working knowledge of Web Infrastructure (Firewalls, Ports configuration, Web Server and Application Server) over Tomcat Application Server platform.
• Solid experience in using BO XI Import/Migration Wizard tool.
• Good experience of BOBJ Backup procedures and backing up the CMS Database and BO File Repository.
• Solid Experience in troubleshooting issues related to BOBJ Service Packs and Fix Packs.
• Excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
• Solid Knowledge of BOBJ Integration with SAP BI and also installation of SAP Integration kit.
• Solid Knowledge of BOBJ integration with SAP Enterprise Portal.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.