|Pega Enterprise Architect|
|Job Location||Philadelphia, PA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills||Pega, Servlets.|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||February 10, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 115 K per year to 139 K per year|
Responsible for the design, architecture, and successful implementation of Pega solutions across our client's Pega projects and will be one of the key elements in helping the business unit realize the business benefits they expect.
Perform the necessary analysis and design tasks related to the solution development and will provide the leadership to fellow team members who will look to his/her leadership to solve complex business requirements across all project dimensions and through the project's life cycle.
Work closely with application development teams to assist them in creating both conceptual and physical models early on in the project life-cycle.
It is also desirable that the individual in this role have a strong vertical knowledge of industry based solutions used within the healthcare plan industry as well strong knowledge of the Pega Health Care and Customer Service Frameworks in addition to experience in the best practiced for integrated solutions.
Provide technical Solution leadership with the Solution Project Leader to ensure on time, on budget, managed scope delivery.
· Actively and by example, mentor all Pega team members.
· Understand current SLC for business requirements capture, adding appropriate architecture checkpoints and artifacts related to the solutions architecture reference model.
· Provide technical expertise and ownership to diagnose, escalate, or resolve issues.
· Teams with projects and collaborates and leads projects to develop and utilize a common application architecture, and develop Pega Enterprise Classes based on services oriented concepts, model driven techniques, and future based composite applications.
· Oversee the documentation of all solution developers design and analysis work.
· Works closely with Business Process Architect to develop the Pega Solution.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.