|Sun Identity Mgr. Developer|
|Job Location||Detroit, MI, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||Active Directory, LDAP, Hibernate, Web Services, Sarbanes-Oxley, SAP|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 5, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 69 per hour to 83 per hour ;|
· Will work on project upgrade and once implemented will be conducting enhancement project Additional Information:
· Hands-on experience working with Sun Identity Manager (Sun IDM) in developing resource adapters, forms, provisioning workflows and rules (mandatory experience with v6.0 or greater, preferably 8.1 experience.
· Design and development experience using the Sun IDM Xpress scripting language
· Strong experience in J2EE - JSP, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, JSPServlets, HTML, Java
· Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, databases (Oracle and DB2)
· Working knowledge of BEA Weblogic Application Server, Linux
· SAP IAM integration knowledge and experience (would be helpful)
· Ant (Build process), Eclipse/NetBeans, Web Services
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.