|Peoplesoft System Administrator|
|Job Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||May 1, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 89 K per year to 115 K per year|
Working closely with System Analysts, Project Managers, and Application Developers, you will be responsible for the design and support of our global PeopleSoft architecture. Working on multiple projects, you will apply your advanced proficiency in anticipating problems, analyzing and creating innovative solutions, and ensuring a rock solid PeopleSoft technical environment. In addition, you will help set technical and architectural standards, and establish good communications with all stakeholders. Installation, Reconfiguration and maintenance of Modules include PeopleSoft Financials (GL, AP, PO, AR BI, AM, EX), PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal, CRM Help Desk, and additional modules scheduled for future roll outs and implementations.
- Install, maintain, configure, upgrade and ensure the integrity of PeopleSoft applications
- Plan, schedule and estimate resources to accomplish minor and major software upgrades
- Perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning of systems
- Identify and implement/participate in the implementation of hardware, operating system and software enhancements for improving the reliability, performance and availability of the systems.
- Proactively monitor and manage batch jobs
- Implement application architecture solutions, considering cost, reliability, performance and long-term strategy.
- Manage systems for high availability, and satisfactory response time.
- Plan and manage the installation of application patches and releases on development, test, QA, and production systems
- Proactively determine future growth of the application in the areas of database size, number of end-users and application functionality. Translate these growth parameters into future capacity requirements and architect appropriate hardware, operating system and software solutions
- Configure monitoring tools to evaluate the performance of systems
- Be available on an on-call basis for recovery problems and system and application problems
- Participate in disaster recovery and business continuity planning - including assisting with fault tolerance and contributing to the design of disaster recovery plans
- Provide technical administration and migration support for various PeopleSoft environments
- Enforce application change control and migration strategy policies are followed. Participate in application message queue management.
- Management of application servers, proxy servers, middleware and web servers for PeopleSoft environments
- Participate in instance refreshes. Interface with management and technical staff.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.