|PeopleSoft Technical Consultant|
|Job Location||Minniapolis, MN, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||May 2, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 119 K per year to 129 K per year|
Provides technical leadership in the analysis, decision-making, design, and support phases of implementation of computer applications and network hardware and infrastructure, operating systems, databases and enterprise-wide business applications. Works with clients to solidify technical and infrastructure requirements, track milestones related to technical infrastructure, and manage issues and risks. Works with network and computer services teams to coordinate infrastructure deliverables.
The technology is PeopleSoft ERP packages HCM/EPM. The assignment is to assist with impact analysis to HCM/EPM for new or changing company values and scope the effort to make the changes. Some of the skills we are looking for would be:
• Techno/functional resource in PeopleSoft HCM / EPM
• Has experience in company reorgs – I.e. setting up new companies, dept and transferring employees between them.
• Understand how company transfers impacts team member payroll, taxes, leave accruals, reporting, etc
• Can dive into field level analysis as well as see the bigger configuration picture
• Experience with Global HR (no payroll just HR) and multiple currencies
• Experience with GL interface
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.