|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||December 12, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 92 K per year to 105 K per year|
- Knows Hyperion DRM very well in terms of how it works and wow best it can be leveraged for Mater Data Management
- Good knowledge about Hierarchies, GL segments and how Hyperion reporting and various MIS reporting how it works
- Knowledge about the OGL segments and how it is maintained in Oracle GL
- Knows how GL balance table, code combination tables and various transactional tables store data and can be extracted from OGL and how FDQM is used and designed for effectively for metadata and data loading into Hyperion.
- Experience in metadata and data validation process.
- Good in Pl/SQL.
- Should have experience in interface design for Hyperion projects or Hyperion based applications primarily between OGL to Hyperion, DRM to Hyperion etc.
- Should be able to understand the business requirements.
- Demonstrated capability of Driving UAT and User Training.
- Experience in data quality (DQ) issues and should have handled corrective actions, validation rules, automated monitoring process for DQ related issue.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.