|Job Location||Hopewell, NJ, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||December 7, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 107 K per year to 129 K per year|
1. Establishing a document repository.
2. Configuring folders and sub-folders with appropriate access permissions.
3. Establishing the Portfolio / Charter / Folder / Sub-folder hierarchy.
4. Establishing a landing page that will highlight critical program announcements, facilitate team discussion, outline upcoming milestones and key recurring meetings.
5. Provide a means for teams to access historical documents (like architectural drawings) without storing those documents on the site (i.e. we do not want to store and maintain docs that are under the control of other organizations, but we want a centralized place to go to access them).
6. Allow for a core set of folders for folks to maintain working documents that are mandatory for the program and also allow them to configure additional folders to meet their specific work stream needs.
7. Understanding opportunities to automate the status reporting process by entering status report information into the SharePoint site and have it combine that data with financial and project plan data to produce status reports for different audiences (work stream, PM, executive, etc.) The implication is that different levels of status reporting will contain different information and different levels of detail. Concept of enter once and use for multiple audiences.
8. Integrating with backend financial systems to pull in appropriate cost data for each project or charter.
Possible integration with Project Insight (project plan application) or possibly using the SharePoint site to maintain an integrated project plan.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.