|SAP ABAP / SCM|
|Job Location||Portland, OR, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||February 17, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 95 K per year to 105 K per year|
1. Work closely with the Systems analyst and the Technical Development Lead on understanding the requirements.
2. Exploring and preparing the various technical design options to meet the Requirements in an efficient manner
3. Preparation of various documentation required as per Intel development process viz., Technical Design Document, Unit Test plan, etc
4. Development of the objects/tasks as per Intel Development process.
5. Unit testing the developed objects to ensure they meet the requirement.
6. Reviews of the various deliverables as per Intel Development QAC process viz., Design Reviews, Code Reviews, etc.
7. Supporting bug fixes and issue resolution during the various quality assurance testing cycles at Intel viz., (functionality testing, consolidation testing, bench marking testing, etc).
8. Working with the code migration team to ensure the migration of the code/objects developed across Intel's SAP landscape.
9. Meeting all the agreed timelines for meeting the deliverables as per quality requirements.
10. Cross train Intel full-time employees is also a pre-requisite.
Providing regular status updates (status meetings, status reports etc) on the tasks to the Project Manager and the Technical Development Lead.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.