|SharePoint Application Developer|
|Job Location||Plano, TX, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||May 8, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 97 K per year to 115 K per year|
• Design, develop, architect and implement business applications using current SharePoint technologies.
• Have expert level knowledge in the development, integration, configuration and customization of SharePoint solutions.
• Architect and develop a technical solutions from to meet business requirements.
• Ability to take current business rules and provide improvements.
• Develop design documents (i.e., technical specification documents, functional requirement documents, object modules, system test plans).
• Contribute to business development activities.
• Ensure successful completion of a solution that meets the projects requirements.
• Ensure standards, procedures, and methodologies in the development life cycle are followed.
• Excellent systems analysis and design skills with full development life cycle experience.
• Must be self motivated with the ability to set and meet deadlines on multiple projects without frequent supervision.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.