|Job Location||Indianapolis, IN, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills||
· 5-7 years of Siebel Administration with 7.7 or 7.8. Experience with 8.x preferred.
· Genesys Gplus 7.2 or 7.5 experience preferred
· SQL and EIM experience is required.
· Expert Siebel trouble-shooting skills required
· Experience with web services
· Expert in Installing Siebel Gateway, Enterprise, Server software as needed
· Must know how to Apply patches to the existing Siebel platforms as directed by the vendor or the change control board
· Knows how to perform upgrades to the Siebel software as required or directed (i.e. 7.0.3 à 7.0.4 à 7.7.2 à 7.7.x - 8.x).
· Maintain, create or modify Workflows, Assignment Rules, SmartScripts, etc. As configurable components any Siebel platform
· Generate statistics for analysis of system performance, capacity, through-put, etc. as required by management, or as directed by CMS
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||February 11, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 97 K per year to 115 K per year|
Administer accounts in all Siebel environments for national level teams supporting the NGD system. These teams include NGD Development, Quality Assurance, Training, Help Desk, Infrastructure
Load data from various sources into the NGD systems (i.e. Authorizations, Codes, etc.)
Push National Content from source environment to all destination environments on-demand. Content includes, but is not limited to, Scripting, Reference Materials, Correspondence Templates, Partner Directory
Bulk load Positions into the various platforms to facilitate deployment, maintain Positional Hierarchy integrity within the systems
Work with Development in the finding solutions to the requirements and defects that are encountered
Assist Quality Assurance by generating accounts, modifying accounts, pulling raw data, or cross-checking functionality in support of their test plan
Provide Training with access, screenshots, dissertations on functionality, and whatever else may be require to support the creation of training materials, and the logistics to support classroom Users
Research and open requests with Siebel Support Web regarding defects or enhancements
Create Siebel build packages in support of NGD software releases
Deploy build packages to multiple Siebel platforms, upon demand
Check build package components into and out of the source control management system
Support the National Help Desk staff in the research, workaround and resolution of problems encounter by Users
Must be able to manually audit and review data stored in NGD to retrieve User Activity, Supervisor information requests, or to conduct investigations at the direction of the Compliance office
Support Local Site Administrators (LSAs) in the creation and configuration of Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
Configure Siebel Components as needed to meet the business needs. Specific examples are Financial Services, eService, CTI, etc.
Provide technical support to external development customers
Identify tasks and estimate time for project planning
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.