|Job Location||St. Louis, MO, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||December 3, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 97 K per year to 115 K per year|
This person will be responsible for resolving assigned issues, identifying and resolving data issues, monitoring daily jobs, assisting with compatibility testing, and defining and driving enhancements and configurations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Researching, replicating, and resolving issues
• Configuring APO DP, SNP, and CIF to support business requirements
• Development of Functional Design Specifications and other detailed enhancement documentation to support custom program development.
• Setting up and configuring DP data cubes and process chains
• Setting up and configuring SNP (including CTM)
• Cross-functional work with BI, QM, PP-PI, LE, SD, MM, ABAP, Basis, Operations, and other teams as necessary to resolve technical and process issues
• Working with users, IT team members, and management to define and document business requirements, determine the appropriate SAP configuration and / or development required, and / or to document why the requirement cannot be satisfied by an SAP-based solution.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.