|Job Location||Stamford, CT, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills||UI|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||April 27, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 98 K per year to 123 K per year|
The candidate must be an expert .Net application developer and have experience working with SQL Server. The candidate must have the ability to collaborate in the creation of a high-level application framework, as well as database design and then oversee its execution. The individual must be able to understand both tactical and strategic development and business goals and translate them into concrete development plans.
• Be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle from analysis and specification through to design, development, testing and deployment.
• Be familiar with state-of-the-art software development methodologies.
• Liaise with production support staff.
• Deliver projects on schedule and on budget.
• Keep colleagues informed of developments; work collaboratively.
• Hire and mentor team members.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.