|PeopleSoft Training Consultant|
|Job Location||Los Angeles, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||May 6, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 89 K per year to 112 K per year|
* Solid experience developing Training materials using the UPK tool v3.5 and PeopleSoft v9 HR, Payroll and T&L modules.
* Design, develop and deliver Training Materials, Simulations and Job Aids, PowerPoint presentations and Webinars using UPK, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, and Snag It.
* Editing drafts and developing final drafts of UPK simulations and training materials.
* Work with Trainers and SME’s to develop and edit training materials using test scripts and Business Process information.
* Help prepare communications related to Training and Change Management.
* Help prepare presentations for Webinars and deliver training as needed.
* Help Edit Content for Online Training including UPK glossary.
* Attend Training Planning Meetings.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.