|Oracle Apps Functional|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||April 29, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 78 per hour to 89 per hour ; Annual: 97 K per year to 129 K per year|
1. Develop approach and plan for data gathering from key constituents.
2. Engage with each key constituent to:
Understand and document ‘as-is' process
Gather requirements for ‘to-be' process
3. Develop an understanding of processes in the destination unified platform (ORA Financials ERP).
4. Create roadmap/recommendations for the best-fit integration path forward.
5. Create recommendations for the best-fit business process on the destination platform.
6. Create a global reporting strategy (standard/ad-hoc).
7. Create recommendations for right-sizing/capacity on the destination environment (storage, etc.).
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.