|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||April 8, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 117 K per year to 137 K per year|
• Provide active management of all client WANs and LANs.
• Coordinate client remote access (Cisco VPN).
• Primary contact for crisis management and event escalation for all issues affecting NYC clients and sites.
• Design, coordinate and support all aspects of client network technology for both tenant and non-tenant clients, including WAN connections to other sites and services, Market Data services, file sharing and other server functions, redundancy, email and any other business applications or services.
• Purchase, configure and install PCs and servers for tenant and non-tenant clients.
• Administer and document Move/Add/Change work and purchasing for clients and staff in NYC locations, including remote access usage and Market Data systems.
• Document and record support /management activities in Service Now.
• Primary vendor contact for Market Data services and other research and business applications; requires cooperative involvement with vendors and consultants employed by clients.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.