|Senior Test Engineer|
|Job Location||Redmond, WA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||May 31, 2015|
· Scope – Own end-to-end testing for components of a complex BI solutions.
· Install complex BI system in QA environment. Drive quality by identifying root cause of issues and working with Dev team on corrections.
· Plan and execute test strategy for components. Ensure appropriate test coverage (functional/database/security/performance/etc) to drive efficient defect discovery and ensure validation against functional/technical specifications.
· Apply business knowledge to provide impactful feedback on functional/technical specifications, effectively driving out critical issues.
· Recommend readiness for release to operations team for releases, patches, and hot fixes.
· Escalate issues appropriately and work through roadblocks constructively with project team.
· Communicate status. Identify and resolve issues. Partner with team members.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.