|Job Location||Wilmington, DE, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||ERWin|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||December 21, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 59 per hour to 67 per hour ; Annual: 97 K per year to 119 K per year|
Responsible for the design of Logical/Physical data model based upon the analysis of complex business requirements. For this position the candidate will work closely with customers to understand their business processes and data needs and participate in the design and development of the logical/physical schemas for the DW data model. The DW data model encompasses Operational Data Store and Dimensional layers. An understanding of Oracle 10g and SQL is must. Experience with multi-dimensional database concepts is required. Strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are absolute requirements of this position.
* Capture business requirements and rules, design the associated logical models, and create all required documentation to support, communicate, and validate the data model.
* Design, build and maintain the logical and physical data models to support the business requirements in a dynamic, expanding business environment.
* Map data elements of data sources into the domain data models.
* Maintain documentation of data models, including relationships, constraints and metadata.
* Publish and conduct model reviews with business and technical project teams.
* Review database design changes with the team to determine the impact to the physical database and other systems.
* Coordinate with development/implementation team to improve model formats and approaches with regard to implementation issues.
* Participate in performance tuning activities including partitioning strategies, indexing strategies, and SQL optimization
* Architect with an eye toward high performance, scalability, and high availability.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.