|Job Location||Charlotte, NC, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||March 22, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 78 K per year to 109 K per year|
• Develops using the J2EE platform.
• Serves as SME in all aspects of systems / applications software technology and / or application components.
• Provides mentoring and training to junior staff.
• Serves as initial point of escalation for all processing and operational issues.
• May assist management in coordinating business area activities and balancing workload.
• May design, implement and improve workflows, as well as assign projects.
• Excels at working collaboratively with IT staff on development, troubleshooting, and other technical efforts.
• Performs software architecture and systems design.
• Translates business requirements into functional / technical specifications; oversees implementation of these specifications.
• Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions; possesses an excellent understanding of programming languages, development tools, and the current environment.
• Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
• Draws on extensive knowledge base (e.g., infrastructure, technology, and applications) to analyze problems of the greatest complexity and contribute to troubleshooting efforts.
• Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g.., database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize development efforts in a distributed environment.
• Adept at understanding operational nuances across multiple business units / functional areas.
• May be responsible for supervising more junior staff in the execution of projects.
• May have involvement with the business during its strategic planning and budget cycles to leverage knowledge and anticipate technology transformation potential from a customer perspective; may provide buy vs. build recommendations or assist in platform determination.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.