|Job Location||Minneapolis, MN, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||CGI, SharePoint|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||August 20, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 105 K per year to 119 K per year|
• Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.
• Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops service applications, and analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems.
• Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards.
• May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
• Primary duties will include QA of User interfaces for custom developed application in .NET and SharePoint.
• Secondary duties will be to develop and implements complex internet and intranet applications on one or more platforms.
• May perform website and portal monitoring.
• Uses knowledge of web technologies to lead projects resulting in functional enhancements of web-based applications.
• Evaluates systems specifications for client web site requirements, leads design presentations, influences direction and implements the most efficient and cost-effective.
• Coordinates with systems partners outside the group and oversees contractors on projects.
• Performs web-enabled database development and module design.
• Uses programming tools to write scripts.
• Performs web security activities and participates in security planning.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a technical project team to assist with the design of a technical SharePoint Portal and Internal Web Applications.
• We are creating a system that will correlate disparate data from multiple sources into an easy to use solution.
• The incumbent will assist with Web UI, data manipulation, and system design. Looking for candidates with strong VB.NET, C#, SharePoint developer skills.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.