|Application System Engineer|
|Job Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||April 28, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 105 K per year to 129 K per year|
• Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
• Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
• Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
• Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
• Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
• Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
• Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
• The Application Systems Engineer candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of multiple technical disciplines and have experience and desire to independently research, analyze and propose corrections to customer notification (alerts) issues and must be able to document defects.
• Daily hands-on investigation and research activities include:
• Identify resolution to production application issues related to development code and database functionality.
• Prepare game plan and execution document.
• Daily research issue resolution relating to potential Alert queue, batch processes and end-to-end message delivery.
• Provide technical systems support to track and report application performance Duties may include one or more of the following:
• Evaluate operating and service level agreement criteria.
• Create or modify scripts, queries, parameters to extract performance data from production environment.
• Recommend changes to assure OLA/SLAs can be supported.
• Analyze performance trends and recommend process improvements.
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas Create and analyze performance metrics and trends.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.