|Job Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||December 24, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 98 K per year to 119 K per year|
- Develop and document IT infrastructure policies, processes, procedures and standards .
- Define the configuration baselines of environment's infrastructure as a control state against which the evaluation of infrastructure support service is managed .
- Perform a configuration status accounting and verify activities using the baseline as a comparison point to ensuring that the changes/releases are effectively implemented .
- Mitigate the infrastructure configuration related failures, manage and document the offending configuration parameters, preventing the existence of unsynchronized environments .
- Evaluate and support implementation of Discovery Tool and CMDB .
- Participate in department's change management process by providing adequate infrastructure CfM support .
- Provide infrastructure CfM support to the Software Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, and Performance Testing Groups ensuring integrity and stability of the preproduction environments, consisting of 800+ servers, WebLogic, Oracle, SQL, Unix, etc.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.