|Job Location||Los Angeles, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills||Tomcat, Apache Web Server, Hibernate/JPA and jBPM, JTA|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||March 15, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 89 K per year to 119 K per year|
· Provide support and guidance for the vendor/open source product suite to the user community, in particular with the Apache, Tomcat and JBoss AS products
· Engineering of load and certification suites for supported products including customization of the configuration and packaging
· Integration of application servers and open source frameworks with GS internal software and the firm's infrastructure components
· Develop an understanding of the internals of many of the open source products
· Develop an understanding of the internals of the GS developed frameworks including a JTA compliant transaction manager
· Develop and maintain expertise in the following products: Weblogic Server, Tomcat, Apache Web Server, JBoss AS, Hibernate/JPA and jBPM
· Maintain technical awareness in JEE and open source technologies
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.