|Job Location||Des Moines, IA, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||February 12, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 57 per hour to 77 per hour ; Annual: 89 K per year to 105 K per year|
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.