|Job Location||Detroit, MI, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||November 17, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 89 K per year to 115 K per year|
Under minimum supervision, creates and modifies content for the COMPANY intranet and internet websites as well as other online business and email materials. Responsible for analysis, design, testing and implementation of website content that supports business objectives while ensuring that the tone of content complies with organizational standards. Assists other team members with website design, page layouts and enhancements.
1. Creates and modifies content for the COMPANY website. Analyzes, designs, tests and implements website content. Ensures that content complies with organizational standards and supports.
2. Reviews all web content for grammatical, spelling and typographic errors with accuracy and speed. Ensures corrections are made prior to posting content on sites.
3. Participates in quality assurance testing and monitors automated tools to maintain and improve quality standards.
4. Aids in interactive email marketing by implementing consistent design and effective layouts. Writes and develops content for various online advertising medium.
5. Assists in website design, page layouts, enhancements, photo retouching, content creation and ongoing content management under the direction of the senior web designer or information architect.
6. Assists with website consulting initiatives to develop efficient website content.
7. Works in collaboration with various teams across the organization including marketing, graphics, sales, product and IT to produce content.
8. Assists in the evaluation and implementation of new and emerging web technologies.
9. Serves as primary moderator of user-generated content in blogs and forums. Contributes to social media marketing efforts as appropriate.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.