|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||March 16, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 125 K per year to 135 K per year|
· Build and modify reporting systems and create complex reports for global users
· Proactively review application design and make recommendations for design enhancements.
· Participate in overall effort to ensure HFM and FDM applications are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
· Troubleshoot and resolve HFM and FDM user questions and issues where possible and work with the IT department to address issues that might require joint attention.
· Develop and update training documentation.
· Monitor and report to project management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective action.
· Ensure overall system stability of HFM and FDM applications
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.