|Job Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||May 30, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 115 K per year to 145 K per year|
The responsibilities of the ETL Developer are to work on Global Web Services data initiatives for the eBusiness Data Services team. The role will be focused on working with data analysts to implement Informatica mappings and workflows, shell scripts and stored procedures to meet business requirements. The candidate should be experienced with the full life cycle of development including analysis, design, development, unit and product testing, as well as documentation. The candidate will need to work with internal partners with different skill sets, and in different business groups to accomplish goals. Candidates should be comfortable taking a lead role when executing assigned tasks and will be expected to deliver fully production ready code. Successful candidates will be motivated, take ownership of their projects and will be able to demonstrate success within their career. Individuals must be able to form and cultivate relationships with the business and with technical peers with different specialties.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of ETL software development - analysis, design, build, documentation and testing.
- Collaborate with project managers, analysts, technical leads, business partners and developers throughout the SDLC.
- Develop technical designs and build Informatica workflows, mappings, shell scripts, stored procedures, clearly documenting the process.
- Create and execute unit tests on all solutions, work with Data analysts and QA engineers to ensure product and integrations tests are complete.
- Work with the release manager, support team and technical writers to ensure solutions are well tested, production ready and well documented
- Work with the both project and support teams to understand existing systems and to help troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes as needed.
- Build strong relationships with the peers, analysts, technical and business leads through delivery, communication and development of domain knowledge.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.