|Application Security Tester|
|Job Location||Detroit, MI, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||October 17, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 89 K per year to 129 K per year|
Candidate will be responsible for planning, designing and executing security test efforts. The candidate will be actively involved in manual and automated security testing. In addition, the candidate will be involved in the review of business requirements, test cases, and other project artifacts.
· Coordinate system testing with appropriate project personnel and other program elements to conduct security testing.
· Create, design, and implement test plans around testing the security of systems, processes and their environment.
· Use and configure security tools.
· Writes test plans for all levels of testing. Maintains records of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and presents results as appropriate.
· Review requirements and security risk documents, and define security scenarios.
· Perform Penetration assessments in Internet, Intranet and Wireless environments including discovery, service and vulnerability scanning, and exploits of identified vulnerabilities to gain or expand access as appropriate.
· Conduct hands-on security testing, analyze test results, document risk, and recommend countermeasures.
· Develop, assemble, and submit testing results reports that document testing activity and results.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.