|Sr. IVR Programmer|
|Job Location||Detroit, MI, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||December 24, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 89 K per year to 115 K per year|
. Program in the IBM Websphere voice response system and the voice services.
· Works independently within guidelines, reviews, analyzes, and evaluates specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services.
· Plays a key role in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies.
· Investigates technological alternatives and recommends direction.
· Participates in developing business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures for technological advances and improvements.
· Analyzes proposed and actual projects in terms of feasibility, approach and adherence to technical specifications and direction and environmental requirements. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.