|Informatica Application Engineer|
|Job Location||Los Angeles, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||November 21, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 105 K per year to 125 K per year|
The Informatica Engineer is responsible for application operations, software design, software implementation and documentation of the Partner Payment System General Motors Revenue Share Application. He/She will provide superior technical skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment. The applications supported by this position include both proprietary (custom) and vendor supplied solutions, (notably Informatica) involving high performance batch applications. Activities encompass the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from project initiation, development of business requirements, implementation, through on-going maintenance and support.
· Maintain and support critical ETL workflows used to calculate complex financial payments.
· Coordinate with business users, external vendors, and other IT teams to ensure accurate design, development, test execution and documentation.
· Develop and/or conform to existing client SDLC methodology.
· Develop unit tests correlating to given requirements for each assigned task.
· Execute unit/system integration test cases prior to submitting to QA or UAT.
· Work in a team environment by submitting design, source code, and unit test cases for review and performing reviews of other team member's deliverables.
· Work as part of the team on complex projects leveraging ETL tools.
· Interact with Financial and OEM Business Units to ensure that all requirements are fully and correctly documented and test cases and executions are complete and timely.
· Provide solutions according to Project Schedules.
· Participate in knowledge sharing with other developers to make them more effective.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.