|Job Location||Las Vegas, NV, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 10, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: 57 per hour to 67 per hour ;|
Responsible for the Administration, configuration and support of WebSphere Application Server on a large scale Red Hat Enterprise Linux on System z environment.
· Responsible for the promotion of application changes between environments.
· Leverage logging and performance tools to analyze system performance.
· Responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support of the WebSphere environment including analysis of complex problems and management of software support with vendors.
· Interface with development framework engineers, as needed, to assist in problem determination of complex issues including assistance in analyzing application performance problems.
· Responsible for the creation and maintenance of standard operational procedures and operational checklists.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.