|Technical Project Manager|
|Job Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||October 4, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Annual: 115 K per year to 145 K per year|
- Directs and monitors all activities for large, high risk, major technology-based projects from initiation to delivery.
- Projects cross platforms, applications, and/or business lines.
- Works with business partners to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives, project schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives.
- Plans and directs complex program schedules and budget, monitoring project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Provides consistent and comprehensive status reports, project updates, and ongoing cost analyses, significant issue management and resolution, communication with business lines and technology management, often at senior management levels.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiency.
- May serve as a lead by providing direction to less experienced technical project management staff while serving in a project leadership role. Typically reports to a Technology Manager.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.