Java Solution Architect
|Job Location||New Brunswick, NJ, USA|
|Position Type||Full time position|
|Job Length||Not Specified|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||April 6, 2017|
- Experienced as a tech lead/senior developers (J2EE focus – Spring framework preferred) for at least 2 full life cycle projects (ground up development and not enhancements) that involved redefining of enterprise architecture using J2EE software
- Has “hands-on” experience in developing SOA based solutions using ESB (Tibco JMS preferred)
- Has been successful tech lead on scalable, well known e-commerce platforms (transaction and content based) for at least 3-4 years
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns, UML, Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Architectural frameworks
- Excellent Knowledge in relational databases such as Oracle 10g
- Has participated in application performance tuning to fix performance bottlenecks
- Strong understanding of deployment architecture in scalable, fault tolerant environments in data centers
- Search engine experienced (e.g. ENDECA) preferred
- Has hands on experience in WebLogic Application server 10.3 and Apache webserver 2.2
BS/MS in Computer Science/Mathematics preferred Should be strong on Spring.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!