|Technical PeopleSoft Developer|
|Job Location||Long Island, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Minimum 5+ years PeopleSoft technical programming experience
- PeopleSoft Ben Admin (Benefits Adminstration) & eBenefits
- PeopleSoft HRMS (HCM) version 8.8
The candidate should be a Senior Programmer Analyst and must have
the following skills:
- PeopleTools version 8.44
- PeopleCode & Application Engine
- Experience developing PeopleSoft SQR interfaces
- Oracle 9i
- Excellent communication skills required
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 16, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Looking for a technical PeopleSoft developer to augment my team in developing PeopleSoft online and batch benefit customizations for the Ben Admin (Benefits Administration) and eBenefits modules. Since this project is for PeopleSoft benefits development, solid experience with
PeopleSoft Ben Admin (Benefits Administration and eBenefits is a must.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.