|Campus Solutions Peoplesoft|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Minimum of five (5) years PeopleSoft experience in Campus Solutions.
· At least one (1) year experience in using PeopleSoft
· At least two (2) years experience in developing functional
· At least one (1) year familiarity with Configuration
· Production support experience
· Multi industry experience
· Knowledge of System Integration and User Acceptance Testing
· Knowledge of Inter-module integration issues.
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft development Practices and standards
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 5, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
1. Code programs of medium complexity in multiple programming languages
2. Write standard specifications for multiple programs of medium complexity
3. Create and execute test plans for multiple programs of medium complexity
4. Participate and/or lead quality assurance activities such as documentation, code review
5. Query, extract, and update data in databases
6. Analyze and solve business or technical problems
7. Participate in project teams
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.