|IT Application Support|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Not Specified|
|Other Required Skills||
- 1-3 years of application support experience in a trading floor
- Knowledge of FO-MO-BO flows
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong crisis management skills
- Scripting experience (Python)
- Knowledge of basic network concepts and technologies
- Technical testing and backend applications
- Project management process experience
- General understanding of capacity and performance management
- Change management and configuration management experience
- Strong team player, effective in communicating internationally, ability to work under pressure
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Knowledge of Equity and Equity derivatives products
- Methodologies and tools (Jira, MSProject...)
- Middleware (Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, MQSeries, Orbix)
- SQL (Oracle)
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||October 1, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Provide application and system support for trading and trade support departments.
- Troubleshoot trading issues by working with clients, vendors, and internal units including QA, operations and market control teams.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose systems problems; install and configure fixes for applications running on Unix/Linux and Windows platforms
- Submit and track issues using Jira to track and manage defects discovered during testing and application support.
- Analyze cause of production problems and develop methods for improvement
- Provide 2nd shift support and support during weekend activities when required
- Make several daily modifications to support customer's business and technical specifications.
- Perform technical tests before changes are rolled out
- Design implementation strategy
- Deploy software and configuration changes on all Test environments
- Perform implementation and integration of application software and hardware configuration changes
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/cases based on technical and business requirements for trading applications and market operations support tools
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.