|Job Location||Jersey City, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- SharePoint 2007 Web UI Development experience.
- Should be able to deploy SharePoint design using master pages.
- Should be able to customize the SharePoint CSS.
- SharePoint Designer experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 would be ideal but is not required.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Must be able to hit the ground running and manage the work with minimal supervision.
- Possess a keen eye for IA, design, and usability, and have an understanding of accessibility guidelines.
- Familiarity with database concepts helpful, but not required.
- Be detail-oriented in all facets of work, from code, communications to execution.
- Participate in all aspects of software development life cycle.
- Preferably, has experience with on-site/off-shore delivery model
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 15, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
We are looking for a Senior Front-end/User-Interface developer for our SharePoint implementation. The candidate will be part of the UI Services team reporting to the Director of UI Technologies. Potential candidates will work closely with the SharePoint development team to develop usable and scalable interfaces.
Good communications skills, should be able to hit the ground running, proven track record of technical and domain expertise
|Phone Screen and Face to face interview|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.