|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||Not Specified|
|Other Required Skills||
- Expert at Object Oriented Analysisand Design (OOAD)
- Expert in WCF and Web Services
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 framework
- Good knowledge of ORACLE and SQL
- Good knowledge of Web Service Security and Authentication Models
- Good knowledge of presentation layer ASP.NET or Silverlight
- Strong background in performance tuning
- Strong background in multi-threading and parallel programming
- Strong Unit testing and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
NUnit, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT, SVN, SharePoint, CUDA
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- 5 plus years of .NET experience in developing multi-tier web
- with Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- with 5years experience on ADO.net
- with 5years experience as a Developer
- with 5years experience with C#.NET
- with 5years experience with . NET
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||August 17, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Must have a Silverlight versions 3/4.
Demonstrate well rounded development experience with the Microsoft .NET development platform, solid understanding of web technologies, accuracy and thoroughness in the implementation and be comfortable in a fast-paced and cutting edge development environment.
Must be able to work independently off a set of requirements and implement it to meet requirements. Perform Full Life Cycle Development including new development and maintenance and must be able to work extended hours.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.