|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Testing Software: Mercury Load Runner required. Mercury Win Runner,
Mercury Quick Test Professional, Database Monitors, Network Sniffers,
Foglight, a plus.
- DBMS: Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Software Development: Knowledge of C, C#, XML, JAVA, WebLogic, HTML
- Bug Tracking Tools: Test Director/Quality Center, Visual Intercept
- Preferred Skills: Portal Infranet knowledge (or other subscription
based billing systems), Streaming Technology, Web Technologies, Oracle
Financials, Data Warehousing
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 13, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products using Load Runner.
- Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases and scripts for testing.
- Responsible for the creation and execution of performance scripts utilized for capacity testing
- Responsible for the monitoring and analysis of performance monitoring tools results during and after performance testing
- Tracks and communicates testing efforts - Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as performance degradation, defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Proactively engages Application Development, DBA, Network Group, Server Group, etc. to troubleshoot issues.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Mercury Load Runner
- 5+ years experience delivering web-based applications and services with emphasis in web site and portal technologies.
- Experienced in IT System Life Cycles
- Ability to accurately determine root cause and class of system error for proper resolution communicate failures and questionable results with suggested areas of failure.
- Experience with high volume, high-availability applications.
- Experience with all components of application architecture including web tier, application tier, database tier, and networking in order to facilitate performance troubleshooting.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications
|Telephone Intitially, Written Technical, In-person|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.