|Job Location||Buffalo, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- With 4-year degree in C.S. or related field with minimum 3.5 GPA
and high aptitude for data management, analytical and critical
reasoning, and ability to understand complex ideas.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- With strong technical and analytical skills
- 4-5 years of knowledge in Data Warehouse concepts and
- 4-5 years of proven performance in Data Warehouse projects
- Excellent verbal, communication, interpersonal and problem
- Complete understanding of the SDLC
- 4-5 years of experience in Data Acquisition and Data
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities and ability to
- Strong hands on knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Good communication (verbal/written) skills necessary.
- Prior consulting experience is required.
Ability to travel and work onsite at clients is required.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 2, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Demonstrated proficiency using the Informatica tool and all its
- Provide Informatica implementation skills for design, development,
and testing in an ETL/Data Warehouse, Data Integration environment.
- Provide technical support to team members (BA's, Architects, PM's)
in the preparation and completion of input and output documents
relevant to design, development and testing.
- Provide technical support to team members for the design,
construction, and integrated assembly of Informatica applications.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to lead artifact walkthroughs such as technical design
documents, code review, and unit test cases.
- Ensure adherence to best practices, and guidelines and processes,
while delivering Informatica solutions.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of deliverables while delivering
- Provide status reports to Team Lead/Development Manager.
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong interaction and
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.